Useful informations and expert guidance
Pressure of tyre
- The using pressure of tyre shold be suit with the current national standard.
- It is necessary to inspect whether there is a leakage or not, leakage shold be timely treatment,
- Ensure that the normal pressure. Working for long time, tyre should regularly check the pressure; If you do not operate a vehicle for more than half year, please jack it up.
- Do not bleed or inflate hot tyre, otherwise the tyre will be insufficient or excessive pressure.
- Make sure that keepingthe same pressure of dual tyre an coaxial tyre.
- The spare tyre shall keep available state.
Proper inflation, tread of tyre can fully contact with te road surface, ensure traction, braking performance and safety.
The adverse influence of under-inflation
- Increase the possibility of tyre damage, reduce security.
- Reduce the durability, thereby reduce the possibility of reatread.
- To improve the rolling resistance of tire, resulting in reduced fuel economy.
Unfavorable factors of tyre over-inflation
- Reduce tyre life, especially the driving tyre.
- Crown of tyre easy to bruise break and chunking.
- Reduce the comfortability
- Lack of grip
- Reduce the durability, thereby reduce the possibility of retread.
The load of tyre shold by suit with the current national standard, no overloading. Overload will shorten tyre life. Tyre will build up heat quickly, cause tyre early damage (as shoulder separation and bead explosion). The tyre of high ply rating or heavy lord can't high speed running for long time. The goods load shold be placed symmetrically in order to avoid one tyre takes too much load.
The techniques of tyre using
- If the vehicle is operated at high-speed for long distance, it shold be stopped for releasin warm but not be emitted pressure and not be sprinkled cool water on it.
- The vehicle should by avoided violent acceleration, emergent brake an sharp turns.
- To prevent overspeeding, overloading.
- If the road is bad, slow down, avoid tyre be impacted by sharp objects.
- The tyre should be inspected, as soon as the damages to be found and repaired immediately.
- The retreaded tyre should not be used as steering tyre in order for security of the vehicle.
- After high speed for 1-2 hours, it shall rest 15-20 minutes and check the tyre.